Concierge Medicine is a greatly expanded relationship between a patient and his or her primary care physician that requires an annual patient fee. This annual fee allows the physician to deliver a level of support that has all but vanished in these days of managed care. With Concierge Medicine, a patient can expect a much closer relationship with their doctor that includes: 24/7 accessibility, longer office visits that don’t feel rushed, and greater coordination through the medical maze. Concierge Medicine is simply modern day medicine with the personal touch that so many patients long for.
The following are examples of what you can expect from Concierge Practice:
- Predominantly 60 minute visits as a rule
- Same day/next day appointments with little to no waiting
- 2 hour complete physicals
- Email access as well as our cell phone numbers
- Flash drive keychain with your medical information including your Living Will
- An Integrative Holistic approach which enhances the traditional allopathic practice
- Coordination of care including assistance with scheduling appointments with specialists or facilities
- Off-site visits such as helping to set up an exercise program at a fitness center
- Hospital visits
- House calls for homebound patients
- Communication, Communication, Communication!!!